I'm in

Excellent. You're pushing the boundaries and doing the hard tasks. We're all with you!

Result are in. I'd say I'm satisfied with my performance considering that I only have two weekend to prepare and shooting with the best shooters in the country. I'm talking about David Tubb and Bryan Litz.

Very commendable.
I am in awe of your accuracy. When I first joined the forum I was wanting to push the envelope on live game. As I shoot more, and see how wind effects bullets, my envelope gets shorter on live game.
Most excellent performance sir and very commendable. I truly admire your shooting.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rommel competition seems to bring the best out of you :wink:. Congratulations on some great shooting (y).
Thank you for the post and photos.

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks Gentlemen.

This was a humbling experience for me. The funny thing is, I wasn't worried nor intimidated by the competition. My gosh! these are some of the very best shooters in the country. I feel like moth among the giants. But in my mind I'm confident that I can beat these guys. The thought really got me motivated. :grin: I wish I had more time to practice. Two Saturday wasn't enough.

Been so long since I competed I find this very interesting.
I'm very interested in what you may have learned.
Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rommel, I would say you did quite well if not excellent with the people you were keeping company with.
Well done.

Rommel I see you went for the gusto and picked the 1768 1 mile target for your first attempt! Might as well go long and see what happens........... and Yes, you did pull a rabbit out of your hat even with the little practice you had.

I noticed John was using a semi-custom 7mm STW Remington 700 and a Super Sniper scope, and tied Paul who had a full blown 35 lb. barreled action, 45 total weight slinging 400 gr. mono's (Both at 1,500 yards with three hits).

You did well my friend, you did well!

Excellent! (y)

BTW - I liked the safety aspect of having all those fancy rifles pointed right at the wall! Very thoughtful, opens up the whole range for walking back & forth without having any guns pointed downrange.

Good shooting Rommel! (y)

Back