2018 Hunting Pictures

Lanai Hawaii axis deer buck from 4/8/2018 and doe from 4/7/2018. That is the ocean and Molokai in the background.

Attachments

• Lanai axis deer 3 2018.jpg
    Lanai axis deer 3 2018.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 4,433
  • Lanai axis deer 2 2018.jpg
    Lanai axis deer 2 2018.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 4,432
Cleveland48":2o6lblr9 said:
35 Whelen":2o6lblr9 said:
35 Whelen":2o6lblr9 said:
Wonderful picture!
Daddy's baby girl! Wait till she's 17 and wants to
Borrow the car :lol:
Thanks 35 Whelen! I guess I’ll have to cross that bridge when we get there haha. She’s already growing up so fast. I’m afraid if I blink she is gonna be a teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleavlaand48- Yup - in about a blink is it. Great looking turkey and a wonderful sweet looking little one. Keep the shot gun handy. I got a feeling you will need to be sittin' on the porch cleaning it a time or two when the boys come a callin' :) Keep her excited about the hunting with you and she will be able to out shoot the boys. That helps too... :)

Cool looking Axis! Deer hunting in shirt sleeves.....THAT is appealing. CL

cloverleaf":rhvxtd6m said:
Cleveland48":rhvxtd6m said:
35 Whelen":rhvxtd6m said:
35 Whelen":rhvxtd6m said:
Wonderful picture!
Daddy's baby girl! Wait till she's 17 and wants to
Borrow the car :lol:
Thanks 35 Whelen! I guess I’ll have to cross that bridge when we get there haha. She’s already growing up so fast. I’m afraid if I blink she is gonna be a teenager.

Yup - in about a blink is it. Great looking turkey and a wonderful sweet looking little one. Keep the shot gun handy. I got a feeling you will need to be sittin' on the porch cleaning it a time or two when the boys come a callin' :) Keep her excited about the hunting with you and she will be able to out shoot the boys. That helps too... :)
Thanks Cloverleaf! I really hope she gets into it also.

Great pictures guys! Congrats on your kills!

My Son called in and killed this beautiful Tom this morning here on Utah’s opener. It’s his first solo kill. Very proud day around here.
87ea7947d254256e3a3657ae45229d02.jpg

Took this one the 2nd week of the season. The day before was 22 degrees and 35 mph winds gusting to 50 with some freezing rain and a few flakes of snow. That morning it had warmed up to to 35 degrees and a 15 mph wind.
Took him at about 50 yards.

s7taHUR.jpg

My pup stayed in the truck and slept. She wasn't too sure about retrieving this 'duck'. ;)

Good looking "duck." I understand why the pup was confused. No webbed feet!

One thing is for sure they taste better than a duck :wink:.
We were invited for supper last fall and we dined on Wild Turkey and I found it to be great, we also had a wild boar roast was also very good (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Me and "little sureshot" took this gobbler this morning. He had short spurs but an 11 inch beard.
I built "little sureshot" for hunting turkeys and general shooting 15 years ago. She has a Rice Premium B profile .40 caliber rifled barrel, LH Large Siler Flintlock, Davis set triggers, Iron furniture set in a Issac Haines type stock. My load was .390 round ball, .018 Pillow Ticking patch lubed with Canola oil and 60 grains of 3fg.

Attachments

• SS850061 (1280x960).jpg
    SS850061 (1280x960).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,610
Very nice! Great bird taken the old way. Excellent. I have to admire that.

Darkhorse":247ggtj0 said:
Me and "little sureshot" took this gobbler this morning. He had short spurs but an 11 inch beard.
I built "little sureshot" for hunting turkeys and general shooting 15 years ago. She has a Rice Premium B profile .40 caliber rifled barrel, LH Large Siler Flintlock, Davis set triggers, Iron furniture set in a Issac Haines type stock. My load was .390 round ball, .018 Pillow Ticking patch lubed with Canola oil and 60 grains of 3fg.
Great bird, and that rifle is gorgeous!!

That's one of our little roe deer, 40 lbs field-dressed.
Taken with a T3 in 30-06 with LOS HT bullets.
Saw wild boar three times in the IR camera, but they were lost in the fog...
de529c9fe04c0f9ef6849914a2193105.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

Here is the spike bull my dad shot on opening day this year. You can shoot antlerless and bulls up to 6". Should be some good eating. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Dads 2018 elk.jpg
    Dads 2018 elk.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 4,445
2018 August - 410# Chocolate Black Bear, lake Nagagami ON.

I’m their next hunter.(9/15).

Hope I can post a comparable picture in September
f482c32db8348f144f2de5ac9e716c39.jpg

Back