IMG_20180702_015745.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 675
  • IMG_20180702_015759.jpg
    IMG_20180702_015759.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 675
  • IMG_20180702_015759.jpg
    IMG_20180702_015759.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 675
Defiance actions are one of the best actions on the market, can't wait to see results on that awesome rifle.

I have 2 Defiance actions in the left handed version :wink:, they shot so well that when I was up with DrMike and Gerry, we had DrMike almost convinced to switch over to the left handed shooting family :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":211vlfqk said:
I have 2 Defiance actions in the left handed version :wink:, they shot so well that when I was up with DrMike and Gerry, we had DrMike almost convinced to switch over to the left handed shooting family :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

That's not the way I remember things, Dan. :? Are you sure about that? :mrgreen: Great actions, without a doubt.

DrMike, I believe that Gil and Gerry would remember the same version as me :shock:!! I know it was not fun being the minority but all 3 of us have tried to help you :mrgreen: !

Blessings,
Dan

Let me tell you, that sort of help (and the volume) is absolutely terrifying. How did I make such a consistently terrible choice of friendships? :shock:

CZ and Cole

that looks like a really nice action --we liked the Granite Mountain actions out of Phoenix--how do they compare, we never used a Defiance, thank you

nice build

DrMike":1fxhpm71 said:
Let me tell you, that sort of help (and the volume) is absolutely terrifying. How did I make such a consistently terrible choice of friendships? :shock:

wow, thats a statement Dr. mike, hihi...... I like those type of friends.... the ones that like to shoot are the only ones to be consider.

Europe":xg0j6p8l said:
CZ and Cole

that looks like a really nice action --we liked the Granite Mountain actions out of Phoenix--how do they compare, we never used a Defiance, thank you

nice build

slick slick comparable to those old mannlincher shoenauers

longrangehunter":gonoj78s said:
Wow CZ super nice build! Is the carbon wrap oversized?

yes it is, this rifle was built all the way around how I like my buildups, but what customer wants thats what I will build. Tell you something this lil 20in barrel works, Im going to start load development but with factory hornadys an incher. Big scope in a small compact rifle, but like the power and range capabilities of the Swaro x5i. For sure I wouldnt feel handicaped for an 800meter shot with this small compact rifle. Im thinking in building one for me but in 6.5C or 708.

CZ":7t79dapv said:
Europe":7t79dapv said:
CZ and Cole

nice build

thank you, anything like the old M/S, is sweet ----very nice build, congrats

Two more question's and I will leave you alone. Is this rifle for hunting or target competition and did you consider going with the 300 H & H before starting the build ?

Europe":2fw6scnr said:
CZ":2fw6scnr said:
Europe":2fw6scnr said:
CZ and Cole

nice build

thank you, anything like the old M/S, is sweet ----very nice build, congrats

Two more question's and I will leave you alone. Is this rifle for hunting or target competition and did you consider going with the 300 H & H before starting the build ?
it
Its a 100% hunting rifle, for target competition would consider a minimum of 22in to 24, its a compact would say very compact outfit and would say anticipated accurate rig.

hunternyny":wuql58ta said:
what do you hunt in your area with this rifle ? very nice rifle

texan whitetail deer, big pigs, and sheep.

Back