28 Nosler Ammo?

dezmick

Beginner
Mar 5, 2011
Can anyone tell me if Nosler stopped producing the 28 Nosler Ammo, it is out of stock everywhere and i would really like to know if i will even be able to buy ammo for my Nosler rifle that i have in Nosler 28, if not i guess that i will have to sale my rifle.

So what is the story on 28 nosler ammo. The 2 links above are also sold out. I cant find ammo or brass anywhere even on there website. I did e-mail nosler but havent recieved a reply from them.

I just sold my 28 nosler and got a 6.5 CM, tired of not being able to find any ammo or brass for it. That is the problem with getting a caliber and brand specific rifle, i will never do that again no matter how good it is. By the way i got 1000 for the rifle.

Wonder how a company that makes rifles and propriorty ammo calibers can always be sold out of their ammo. Will never buy one of their calibers. Nosler, please explain.

Saw a video on Nosler's Facebook page, the 28 Nosler is in production and shipping!

But I also checked Grafs & Midway, none showing in stock on their websites.

Guy

Elk season starts in 2 week. All of my brass has been reloaded up to 5 times. I wish I could find some new 28 Nosler brass to load. Nosler has really disappointed me with the lack of brass or loaded ammo.

I really have an itch for a big 7mm . one source of brass is the reason I would be holding back on a 28 Nosler . I've read that Peterson brass is supposed to be making it in the future . maybe we get a few more vendors with the 28N brass I'll go with one . if I'm lucky , by then, I've talked myself out of it .

jimbires":3ca6m5bg said:
I really have an itch for a big 7mm . one source of brass is the reason I would be holding back on a 28 Nosler . I've read that Peterson brass is supposed to be making it in the future . maybe we get a few more vendors with the 28N brass I'll go with one . if I'm lucky , by then, I've talked myself out of it .

7mm Mashburn Super Magnum Jim!

Run some numbers using the 7mm Boo Boo (matches the 7mm MSM in case capacity) in QL and compare it to the 28 Nosler. The Nosler is a horse for sure, but I won't be hamstrung for brass anymore.

SJB358":3bw516q5 said:
jimbires":3bw516q5 said:

Run some numbers using the 7mm Boo Boo (matches the 7mm MSM in case capacity) in QL and compare it to the 28 Nosler. The Nosler is a horse for sure, but I won't be hamstrung for brass anymore.

I would be happy with one . you guys have the Mashburns shooting , that's for sure . I'll get something going here one of these days .

jimbires":3q24tfxo said:
SJB358":3q24tfxo said:
jimbires":3q24tfxo said:

I would be happy with one . you guys have the Mashburns shooting , that's for sure . I'll get something going here one of these days .

Let me know, I am pretty sure we could scrounge you up a reamer pretty quick as well. Plus, between the lot of us, we have ran a bunch of combo's that seem to work well. Cuts down on the load work.

Thanks Scotty , this sounds good , I'll be thinking about it . I'm starting to feel a twisting sensation on my right arm . Ha

jimbires":2zz2jxfy said:
Thanks Scotty , this sounds good , I'll be thinking about it . I'm starting to feel a twisting sensation on my right arm . Ha

No sweat Jim. I know you are a pretty meticulous rifleman, and the FF and inside neck reaming about the most tedious parts about it, other than that, my two rifles have been load and shoot affairs when I did it correct.

jimbires":3rlys85p said:
thanks again . I might be getting in touch with you on this .

No problem Jim. Anything to put another Mashburn Super up on the boards! The say Bob Hagel puts another drop tine on a muley everytime another Mashburn is built? Don't know, but you gotta believe in something... :mrgreen:

Back