143 ELD M 2753 FPS

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Well, I decided to run one of these into the jugs. Just pulled two cases and sized them, added the same charge of 46.5 RL26 and didn't touch the seater. They were spot on at 2.915", same as my current lot of 147 ELDs. Anyhow, I shot one over the Magnetospeed for a 2753 reading.

Jerked the MS off the gun and shot into the jugs..

The jacket was laying in between jugs 4 and 5, but there was a small dimple on jug 5 where something slipped inside and I found a chunk of the core..

Here is the 143 and 147 side by side.

Well darn looks like photo bucket has got around the viewing fix and is holding the pictures hostage.

truck driver":1xon9yf3 said:
Well darn looks like photo bucket has got around the viewing fix and is holding the pictures hostage.

You can’t see them?

I might give RL26 a try. RL17 is my staple now with 143’s. Good to see a jug test on them. From what I had experienced they seemed a bit fragile. Dead deer but blown up and separated from the jacket. That was all of two total though that did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might give RL26 a try. RL17 is my staple now with 143’s. Good to see a jug test on them. From what I had experienced they seemed a bit fragile. Dead deer but blown up and separated from the jacket. That was all of two total though that did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back