New video & blog project:

Great project, for sure. Congratulations on an informative and interesting piece of work.

Just now finally getting to watch this. Great to see you on the Ultimate Reloader channel Guy! I've watched his channel quite a bit. Looking forward to the rest of ya'lls series.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cleveland48":1l08uluq said:
Just now finally getting to watch this. Great to see you on the Ultimate Reloader channel Guy! I've watched his channel quite a bit. Looking forward to the rest of ya'lls series.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Gavin is a good guy, almost a neighbor. Fun to shoot with and just hang out with. He roped another fellow into helping with the cameras too. We make a point of making some kind of good meal everytime we meet to work on this project. Some meals we've made at the "Ultimate Reloader Outpost" include:

mule deer backstrap steaks I supplied & cooked up
huevos rancheros with meat from Gavin's black bear!
smoked salmon that I caught in Alaska a few months back

We eat pretty good up there at the outpost. No alcohol. We're messing with guns & ammo. Good strong coffee though! :)

It's a good time, and I think we're going to have some better videos. I've got to figure out which camera to look at, and when. :)

Guy

Sounds like a great group of hunters/shooters. Fascinating video with the promise of some really good insight.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Sensible info and good knowledge shared. and ... "dangerous rock chucks". :) Best of luck with the new endeavor. CL

Thanks all!

Ya, Gavin's place has rockchucks... Lots of them. I think I'll be doing some rockchuck blasting up there this spring & summer. Hope so!

He puts out a LOT of videos - and I think we're going to do several more re various types of shooting. It was fun doing this one. Other than shooting the 44 mag indoors... That footage shows my face tightening up quite a bit as I pull the trigger... Ugh.

Guy

Nicely done Guy and Gavin!
Very well put together. Best of luck to the both of you on the new production.

JD338

JD338":21rwx893 said:
Nicely done Guy and Gavin!
Very well put together. Best of luck to the both of you on the new production.

JD338

Thanks Jim - we're putting a lot into it and hoping for success. The initial video with us has been well received.

Guy

Back