Birthday Present.

Yup! Pretty much. This thing is so pleasant to shoot unlike the other 50’s that I’ve tried over the years. Bushmaster claimed that recoil is equal that of 243. They ain’t lying, it feels like shooting a 243 sporter. The AAC Cyclopes brakes on this rifle is so efficient that the blast is redirected away from the shooter. I can’t say much about the person standing nearby as my wife can attest to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should play her that Grand Funk tune "Some kind of wonderful". Happy Birthday and don't forget hers, lol. Dan.

You should take it and join the Kurds for a 3 mo deploy in Syria! Give it a really good work-out! :) Give that girl of yours anything she wants too!

preacher":udqgwnkn said:
You should take it and join the Kurds for a 3 mo deploy in Syria! Give it a really good work-out! :) Give that girl of yours anything she wants too!

If I'am younger and with no responsibilities, thats one place I want to go and volunteer.

Desert Fox that is a beautiful piece :wink: and it will definitely take anything you ever want to shoot (y). Congratulations.

Blessings,
Dan

Back