Should have gone

salmonchaser

Handloader
Dec 13, 2013
Buddy calls a few days ago, want to go hunt cats? Sorry can't go. Sends me this this morning IMG_2749.JPG
He is 6'03" for comparison.
Don't remember what I was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat hunting always looked like something that could quickly become addictive. Sorry you didn't make it. Glad your buddy connected. That is a good looking cat.

He's pretty effective at it; Bill yes, came off private land SW portion of your unit.

+ 1.
Was lucky enough to get to eat some. They are delicious. Maybe my favorite game to date.

EXCELLENT!

Despite trying, so far I've come up with no success for cats... Sigh..

Guy

Had a friend at work go out to Wyoming and get a rather large Tom. Sounds and looks fun. I’ve also heard that they were good eating. I love running bear and coon with hounds and imagine chasing a cat would be just as fun. Some day maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've eaten cat on a couple of occasions. Not that fussy about it, but I suspect that the cooks didn't understand cooking and made shoe leather rather than a fine roast. I mean to tag a lynx in the next year or two and give that a try, however.

Next time Don. He got a nice one, congratulations to him and good luck to you Dr Mike on the Lynx hunt. We hunted cats years ago ---- it is a much younger persons game, as they can be very physically demanding and exhausting hunts.

Back