Error 524 Timeout

gerry

Ammo Smith
Mar 1, 2007
The site seems to be having a lot of trouble the last few weeks, hope it can be sorted out. I assume it's not just me having trouble looking at the times you are all posting.

Fairly constant, Gerry. Some days I'm unable to connect until late in the day. Clearly, there is a problem with the site.

Glad it isn't just me hopefully when whomever runs this website gets in next week it can be taken care of.

Off and on for me. Noticed other forums are still up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbires":6u2can16 said:
I thought the forum went union , and started to get weekends off ??
Lol Lol Lol. That's a good one jim. Yeah I thought it was on strike also.
There is a problem and it is affecting everyone and seems mostly to happen on the weekends but I have seen slow connection speeds threw the week also and timing out also getting the 520 error message.

truck driver":1q69rs1t said:
jimbires":1q69rs1t said:
I thought the forum went union , and started to get weekends off ??
Lol Lol Lol. That's a good one jim. Yeah I thought it was on strike also.
There is a problem and it is affecting everyone and seems mostly to happen on the weekends but I have seen slow connection speeds threw the week also and timing out also getting the 520 error message.

you're right , it's really been hit or miss , on how well it works .

Same problem here. I thought they might be trying to do some maintenance to the site during “lower usage” windows?
Duane

Looks like it's running slow again, hopefully they get it sorted out.

Me too, I was thinking about putting up a post about it and was shocked to see this one that I already started :lol:

gerry":2qhd1zn5 said:
Me too, I was thinking about putting up a post about it and was shocked to see this one that I already started :lol:

Yeah, what is old is now new! :shock: What is new is now old. Guess there really isn't anything new under the sun.

Back