Bidding

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Well a month ago I was advised that a locally on line auction company hand some rifle on the board.
After setting up an account I starting going through the rifles & then the shot guns, no rifles got my attention but there was a Winchester 101 that looked to be in not bad shape and the bid was $475.00. I started bidding on it, the day before it closed I threw a bid of $825.00 which was my preset limit.
I received a email shortly after the closing advising me that I was now the proud owner of a Winchester 101 (y).
I got it home and was rewarded :shock: it was in very good to excellent shape (y).
A few people have now seen my new O/U and I have been offered $1200.00 for it but it is not for sale!!

Blessings,
Dan

Winnie 101 is a fine shotgun!

You did really good on price.

Gun Broker had the running 900-1500 used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give you $850.00 Dan ;)

Nice buy, if you don't mind would you be able to post up a link for that online auction company?

gerry":s6q90ovl said:
I'll give you $850.00 Dan ;)

Nice buy, if you don't mind would you be able to post up a link for that online auction company?

The generosity manifested here is simply overwhelming. It drives me to tears sometimes. Dan, don't listen to Gerry. I'll give you $851.

truck driver":3a781sgc said:
Dan since I sold my M77 I can top DrMike and give you $851.01. :)o)

Hey that's no fair, those are them American dollars that are worth more than ours :lol:

gerry":kssg5wuo said:
truck driver":kssg5wuo said:
Dan since I sold my M77 I can top DrMike and give you $851.01. :)o)

Hey that's no fair, those are them American dollars that are worth more than ours :lol:
Gerry don't you know all's fair in love, war and especially bidding on guns :!: :lol: :lol:

You guys never miss a chance :lol:.
I now have my eye on this little 20 gauge for my grandson or maybe just for Opa :mrgreen:.
I am booked for elective surgery on both my elbows so I hope it is during the winter months or this summer. Who would have thought my Elbows first I bet that everyone thought it would be my Jaws :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":2fd2gctq said:
You guys never miss a chance :lol:.
I now have my eye on this little 20 gauge for my grandson or maybe just for Opa :mrgreen:.
I am booked for elective surgery on both my elbows so I hope it is during the winter months or this summer. Who would have thought my Elbows first I bet that everyone thought it would be my Jaws :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

Yup! It looks like I lost that bet! :lol: Hope it goes smoothly, Dan.

Back