210 lrabs

str8meat

Handloader
Jul 20, 2008
Have a promising load worked up but really need to fine tune it in a 300 wby. The weatherby mark v so free bore is an issue. The 210 Berger vid shoot well but they seem to be finicky to seating depth. Has anyone tried these? Basically are the long range AccuBond apt to out perform the Berger’s due the lack of the jumps?

Have used 200 grregular AB in my 300 WM and shot 3/4" without much fuss ... unless you re shooting beyond 600 yds or so the std 200 AB at 3000 +/- fps from that 300 WB will be awesome.

Seems like many folks have had tough luck trying to get LRAB s to shoot. Because of that I ve not fooled with them and have no plans to start.
Good luck.

frankm":emss6ffp said:
Have used 200 grregular AB in my 300 WM and shot 3/4" without much fuss ... unless you re shooting beyond 600 yds or so the std 200 AB at 3000 +/- fps from that 300 WB will be awesome.

Seems like many folks have had tough luck trying to get LRAB s to shoot. Because of that I ve not fooled with them and have no plans to start.
Good luck.

I am of the same opinion. I tried them but the plain old Accubonds work excellent. I quickly realized I didn’t need the little extra BC they gave and they shot so well for me.

Back