Scope my 7mm-08

My wife's Kimber lightweight with a 24" bbl wears a vortex DB 4-12 with BDC reticle. I worked up a load with RL17 and 150g NBTs that shoots 1/2 MOA at 2850fps. After I set it up out to 600, she went 3 for 3 at the 200,300,400, and 500 yard gongs. She went 1 for 3 at 600. Not bad for a lady that hadn't shot a big game rifle in 20 years, let alone any kind of shooting past 50 yards.

I would highly suggest Burris Scopes for your rifles.
I have recently bought 2 for rifles I have acquired.
The first a Burris Fullfield II 1.75-5 power for my Marlin 444.
The second, is a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42mm Ballistic Plex reticle for my Winchester M70 Sporter Deluxe in 7mm Rem Mag.
Their glass is as clear as any out there, and there warranty is outstanding.
It's a no questions asked warranty, and lifetime warranty. There's no paperwork to send in for registration.

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

I've never been a fan of Burris personally. Tried a couple of the fullfield 2s years ago and was not impressed at all with the clarity.

I know I’m kinda late to the party here but I just got my wife a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 for her Weatherby Vanguard 7mm-08. I’m so impressed I may get another for one of my own rifles. You can get them for between $150-180 new in the box on eBay and they seem to be a good quality scope for the money. The glass isn’t as good as say my VX-3i but it’s better than the old VX-1 scopes I used to use. Time will tell I guess, but coming from a hardcore Leupold guy I was truly impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been happy with the Burris Short Mags that last I looked they moved to the Timberline line. Mine are 4.5-14×42 I believe, good glass for the money. Compact and lightweight.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Burris 3x9 FFII or an older Leupold M8 6X... Just about perfect on that Featherweight which I will add I wanna call dibs on when you get bored with it!

I have to say for the money, I´m very impressed with the Burris Fullfield II scopes.
I just bought a 3-9x40 for my T/C Venture rifle in .280 Remington, to go along 4.5-14x42 I put on my Winchester M70 Classic Sporter in 7mm Rem Mag.
That way, when I go on a hunt, I won´t have to remember what elevation is what, if I have to use either rifle as a backup rifle.

Hawk

HAWKEYESATX":30phxhy8 said:
I have to say for the money, I´m very impressed with the Burris Fullfield II scopes.
I just bought a 3-9x40 for my T/C Venture rifle in .280 Remington, to go along 4.5-14x42 I put on my Winchester M70 Classic Sporter in 7mm Rem Mag.
That way, when I go on a hunt, I won´t have to remember what elevation is what, if I have to use either rifle as a backup rifle.

Hawk

Those burris fullfield II are good scopes for the mone. My brother has had one for probably 10 years and it's been on multiple rifles and still going strong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cleveland48":2x43k86g said:
HAWKEYESATX":2x43k86g said:

Hawk

Those burris fullfield II are good scopes for the mone. My brother has had one for probably 10 years and it's been on multiple rifles and still going strong.

We have 3 FF II scopes and have had a couple for more than 10 years, one 2-7x35 that is currently on my 270 Win has spent considerable time before that on a 35 Whelen, 358 Norma Mag and a 7mm Rem mag. It's seen a lot of recoil over the years and is still going strong.

gerry":1rt1o0lc said:
Cleveland48":1rt1o0lc said:
HAWKEYESATX":1rt1o0lc said:

Hawk

We have 3 FF II scopes and have had a couple for more than 10 years, one 2-7x35 that is currently on my 270 Win has spent considerable time before that on a 35 Whelen, 358 Norma Mag and a 7mm Rem mag. It's seen a lot of recoil over the years and is still going strong.
They are a great buy.

Back