This has been a good purchase.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Put on here a wk or so ago that I traded a cheap pump 22 that was made in China, for this lever Erma Werke 22 made in Germany, gave them $150 boot money.

So far has been accurate with everything I've fed it. Federal bulk, CCI Standard, and these targets were shot with CCI mini-mag copper round nose.

Top target is 10 shots, bottom target is 15 shots. High shot on the bottom target was brain fade on my part. Target distance is 25 yds.

Nice thing about this for a iron sight practice rifle is that it has a very short sight radius of just 15". Makes a person pay extra attention to how everything is lining up. My peep sighted rifles are all roughly double that sight distance, so practicing with a more difficult rifle should make those easier.

Not a high dollar 22 but I'm well pleased with it. No misfires, feeds and ejects just like it should.

My girlfriend's grandfather has a 22 lever.
Got to talk him out of it one day...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

That's a nice looking lever action ST.
Nothing wrong with those groups either!

JD338

JD338":6s5g29e6 said:
That's a nice looking lever action ST.
Nothing wrong with those groups either!

JD338

Thanks. It's fun! Just knocked off my second groundhog with it here at the house. 1 at around 50 yds, other I'm guessing 35. Young and dumb ones. Easy to get close, small targets to shoot at.

Got a dog outside that is eagle eyes about anything that steps foot onto the property that doesn't belong here. He lets me know immediately. Makes a good guard dog for the chickens. Hawks, cats, anything. He cued me in on both groundhogs.

That's a nice looking lever gun and groups well. Wish my old eyes allowed me to shoot iron sights. Dan.

Back