My take on Presidet Trump

PJGunner

Handloader
Dec 11, 2010
***Copied from a friend's page***
"Here is my position on Donald Trump:
Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate (for those of you that love to debate every political thing I post!). I don’t seek or need commentary. It's ok if you don't agree because we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and he can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hothead. He hits back; harder. The media hates it when he tweets. Why? Because he gets information out that they don’t want to report.
Let me tell you what else:
He’s a guy that demands performance. If you don't work as hard as he does; you're fired!
He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the hell...” questions.
For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asked, “why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” They called him stupid. What are they doing now? Sterilizing face masks.
He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken bureaucrats weeks or months to get it done.
He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. They said no way he could do it.
He’s the guy that gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose?”
He’s the guy that restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why didn't he react sooner?
He’s the guy that campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media. (Both Clinton and Obama talked about a crisis at the border and Obama did some things to address the crisis, but they proved insufficient.) When Trump shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries. His policy is always 'America First.' For many years we have complained about sending billions abroad, while Americans suffer here. He's minimized that outflow of money.
Has he made mistakes? Yes.
Everyone I know has and does.
The “experts” wouldn’t and haven’t done any better.
Does he change his mind? Yes, who doesn't?
Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four-hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - every day.
When he offers hope, they say he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, they say he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation, with the MSM, but he will not be deterred.
I’ll take this kind of leadership six days a week and twice on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who reads prepared speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions.
He is my President.

Paul B.

The left wing media doesn't like him

The D.C. swamp doesn't like him

Nancy doesn't like him

those are three reasons right there why I do!

A Arsonist sets a house on fire with ten people in it, five people run out of the burring house, a Fireman comes on the scene and fights the fire and gets four out, unfortunately one person perished in the fire.
And Now You want to blame the Fireman for the loss of life ?

Today’s Media & Democratic’s Dumber than a Sack of Hammers. Just My .02 cents.

Yep. I voted for President Trump the first time with reservations. There was never a question on who I was voting for President, but I didn't completely trust him. Since he was elected I'm 20 times more enthusiastic about him then when I first voted for him. No other man that I know of could've handled everything he's had to endure and stayed the course. He's the first President since Reagan that I can remember that has tried to do everything he said he would do.

He's crude, coarse, and lots of times I wish he'd either keep his mouth shut or use different words, but his determination of sticking to his promises has earned my respect and enthusiasm.

Why is this in the hunting section?

There's a great off-topic section.

Guy

"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.

DrMike":315ayvin said:
"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.
Sorry that is such an ignorant reply, I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.
Racism is out there in many different guises.

I'm not against Trump for putting his country first, I applaud him for that, but presidential material, sadly not, any person who wants research into the feasibility of injecting disinfectant in to one's veins is not fit to be charge of such a great country.
I see he has withdrawn funding to the WHO, nice move, let all the other wealthy countries support the poorer countries, he is just positioning himself as he wants to get re-elected.

England":3r604wsx said:
DrMike":3r604wsx said:
Sorry that is such an ignorant reply, I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.

I'm not against Trump for putting his country first, I applaud him for that, but presidential material, sadly not, any person who wants research into the feasibility of injecting disinfectant in to one's veins is not fit to be charge of such a great country.
I see he has withdrawn funding to the WHO, nice move, let all the other wealthy countries support the poorer countries, he is just positioning himself as he wants to get re-elected.

He never said that about disinfectant, that was fake news. The corrupt establishment is fighting back with everything they have because their deeds are being exposed. The things that are being exposed are so shocking that many won't believe it even though it's true. I'm glad President Trump is in charge because not many could have handled the constant opposition from the fake news media.

gerry":2ygbw61r said:
England, please watch this, it will shed some light on what's really going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzc ... ex=16&t=0s
I say thanks for that link. Would be a lot more believable for a lot of people if he’d have stayed out of the weeds on religion, someone praying over him, etc. So he’ll lose quite a few when that starts. An old pastor of mine said the thing wrong with religion is all the religious people.

Other than that, good vid. Awareness is a scary thing for the masses.

gerry":c7gxyxeg said:
England":c7gxyxeg said:
DrMike":c7gxyxeg said:

He never said that about disinfectant, that was fake news. The corrupt establishment is fighting back with everything they have because their deeds are being exposed. The things that are being exposed are so shocking that many won't believe it even though it's true. I'm glad President Trump is in charge because not many could have handled the constant opposition from the fake news media.

Sorry Gerry, watch this video, he did in fact state that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

I agree in part with some of your video link, we are fed a lot of false news, and we are manipulated by the press etc and we are at times like sponges.

But DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.

No doubt gentlemen I love my President. I have viewed the “Out of the shadows” before and it is absolutely spot on, as is our President. You got to ask yourself why would a man of such stature and wealth who wants for nothing expose himself and his family to the on slaughter of arrows directed at himself and his entire family. Yes he is New York in your face type of guy. Yes he says some pretty curse things that get him in to trouble. Yes I wish he would shut up some times. However there is one thing that is evident. He loves the United States and the people of the United States. All of them black, white , yellow. He is color blind. He only has one thing he judges people by. Performance and getting things done. That is how he measures people. When you do not get it done. It is time for you to go. Not like the political world where getting it done is secondary to who did what for me and how much money did they get me. Believe me the majority of politicians do not serve the people. The “people” are there to serve them.

So again I ask why did Trump run. I think [emoji848] because he had been saying for many years that the politicians had been selling out the American people. Which is true. Regardless of what you say, he has a love and admiration for this nation and what the people of this country can do. He was tired of seeing the wealth of the nation being plundered by the “deep state”. President Obama was the absolute poster child for this selling out of our country. At the 2015 press function when Obama called him out, that was the straw that broke the camels back.

If Hillary had been elected everything the Government (deep state) did to stop him would never have been exposed. Hillary would have sealed the deal and George Orwell’s 1984 would have become a reality. Under the boot of the “deep state”. Trump and only Trump is the man who could save us. Thank God he did. But the real question is where do we go from here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

England":q32p4fto said:
Sorry Gerry, watch this video, he did in fact state that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

I agree in part with some of your video link, we are fed a lot of false news, and we are manipulated by the press etc and we are at times like sponges.

But DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.

I took a look at the link and have no problems with what he said. There is some amazing research going on but big pharma can't make money off of some of them so it's being suppressed. The cheap drug Hydroxychloroquine (along with another drug and zinc) has had amazing results on the virus is an example. Can't push the vaccine on the people or other drugs that are extremely expensive when a cheap and safe alternative exists.

As for racism it does exist the problem is only "white" people (whatever that is supposed to mean) can be racist. In my area right now based on race I'm banned from fishing (even though there are lots of fish) and hunting is severely limited again based on race. For years those behind the scenes in power have been trying to divide us from our First Nations friends. They keep pushing it to the max trying to divide us but I'm not going to allow my heart to blame them because we are all pawns in this scheme and I care for them deeply. The same people (the deep state) who were behind the Residential School system here in Canada that caused so much destruction here for our First Nations brothers and sisters are still at work behind the scenes trying to push that devastation on all of us. Simply they caused the problem and are trying to exploit it now to keep the division going. I believe most of us are colour blind and just want to get along with other peaceful people and live our lives side by side in peace.

Why does the media continually push a narrative of division? Because it's easier to control people that way and the mainstream media is just the propaganda arm of the deep state and they do what they are told to do.

I will definetly NOT get involved in local politics here, since I get all info - well - from media...
But I would like to get a better idea what the 'deep state' is?
In recent years new faces seem to be leading opinion to a certain degree, that - from what I read - are not from 'old famolies'.
Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates, others of Silicon Valley.
Are they part of it, or something different?
Undermined by deep state?
Would like to understand better what's going on...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.

Dr. Mike did not intimate that racism does not exist. He clearly stated that racism is the last refuge for those who have no argument for the facts. And you intimated that Donald Trump is a "racist." I question your assessment as the facts simply aren't there. When the charge is thrown about randomly or with scant reason, it becomes meaningless. As for racism, having worked extensively within several "minority communities," I've experienced my share of racism. I could either take umbrage at the overt, and covert racism from Black and Chinese communities, or I could show genuine concern for those who were caught in the grip of racism and continue to do what I was appointed to do. I do have my scars, and I don't wear them lightly.

Back