30/06 212 ELD X StaBall 6.5

Awesome shooting there.
There's nothing like putting in the practice before going to the field and knowing exactly where your bullets will land.
Keep up the good work!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

I was wondering, are the pressure parameters within 60,000 psi, or maybe a little higher?
Not that it would hurt having a little higher pressure for the 06.

Hawk

Now you know those heavy ELD-X’s won’t work on game! If you can’t come up with an accurate load with API projectiles it won’t even penetrate the hide on these new 4 legged critters people are forced to hunt.

All joking aside, great shooting. Accurate rifle, great load, and a fine rifleman in control of the bang switch.

HAWKEYESATX":30lp9t28 said:
I was wondering, are the pressure parameters within 60,000 psi, or maybe a little higher?
Not that it would hurt having a little higher pressure for the 06.

Hawk

If you forced me to guess I’d say they’re a bit higher, just cause I’m getting a touch more speed than Hodgdon shows for the 208 AMax. I don’t consider them unsafe in my rifle and have ran about 75 through the gun so far to include load work and I’m about to load another 50 of them this morning.

Joec7651":30lp9t28 said:
Now you know those heavy ELD-X’s won’t work on game! If you can’t come up with an accurate load with API projectiles it won’t even penetrate the hide on these new 4 legged critters people are forced to hunt.

All joking aside, great shooting. Accurate rifle, great load, and a fine rifleman in control of the bang switch.

Thanks Joe.

Sorry to drag up an old one but this is pretty awesome, just wanted to know what barrel length is the 30-06?

Back