Washington State

DrMike":k4iriksq said:
FOTIS":k4iriksq said:
5shot":k4iriksq said:
Luckily I am only 20 minutes from Idaho...which is where I will be heading sooner than later. Washington has really gone down hill as Guy mentioned. Unfortunately, it would appear that Liberalism is a disease, and it is spreading all over the country. I can't believe that so many people in our country have decided that morals and the Constitution aren't needed. I am afraid that in a few years we may see the last Republican President.

They want "FREE" stuff.

And there is nothing quite so expensive as stuff that is FREE!

Amen!!!

Well, this is an interesting article.

https://www.lagrandeobserver.com/ne...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

I realize it isn't going anywhere and nothing will come of it; but it does emphasize the disconnect between the major cities of the left coast (and elsewhere, without a doubt) and the rural areas. While the urban areas can impose their will on the rural areas, it does generate deep resentment.

I suspect this is only the tip of the iceberg that is drifting in North American politics. I've watched a dissatisfaction with the situation in northeastern BC and AB for years. Now Wexit (Western Exit) has bubbled up again here in Canada. For some years there has been enough discontent with the imposition of the will of Central Canada (ON and QC) on the West to ensure stirring the pot on an ongoing basis.

I try to keep an open mind, always thought I could learn something every day. In effort to start building harmony with the left coast I invite those folks in Portland to come to Pendleton or John Day, Burns or Hepner. They can walk down the street breaking windows in the church chanting this is what community looks like..... I’m sure we need a lesson in community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salmonchaser":28t04l7a said:
I try to keep an open mind, always thought I could learn something every day. In effort to start building harmony with the left coast I invite those folks in Portland to come to Pendleton or John Day, Burns or Hepner. They can walk down the street breaking windows in the church chanting this is what community looks like..... I’m sure we need a lesson in community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How considerate of you! You're all heart. I'm certain those pampered youth have a lot to teach all the folk living in the hinterland a lot about patriotism or whatever it is that they imagine they are teaching.

Back