get out and vote

My take, he was cruising to a win, and after the polls closed, they started finding more and more ballots. We had a guy in Detroit vote absentee.. very appropriate since he was born in 1902 and died in 1984.

Our incumbent senator was 250,000 vote behind and amazingly John James ( a black Apache helicopter pilot and businessman lost in Detroit). Detroit’s population is 600,000, kids can’t vote...

Even if he concedes. This fraud has to stop. It’s undermining our country.

I’m thankful the Congress evened up more.

I’m quite tired of being told to shut up by people who’s world is a game console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjcmichigan":1fhzjw3z said:
My take, he was cruising to a win, and after the polls closed, they started finding more and more ballots. We had a guy in Detroit vote absentee.. very appropriate since he was born in 1902 and died in 1984.

Our incumbent senator was 250,000 vote behind and amazingly John James ( a black Apache helicopter pilot and businessman lost in Detroit). Detroit’s population is 600,000, kids can’t vote...

I’m quite tired of being told to shut up by people who’s world is a game console.

Well, if Biden should screw up the economy, Rahm Emanuel is again giving everyone great advice--learn to code. My, but I do wish some of the those who think so highly of the Democrats would learn to code, or learn to shut up, or learn to...

on election evening some states just decided to stop counting votes for the day , Trump was leading that state then . by the next morning enough votes showed up to put Trump behind . Philadelphia would not allow a republican in to watch the vote count , even taped cardboard over the windows . when they did get in they had to stay about 30 feet plus away from the ballot counters . some ballot counters wore a face mask promoting Biden . one area got 17000 ballots in a late delivery. all 17000 were for Biden , none for Trump . I think it was Michigan a postal worker has spoke out on being told all ballots must be hand stamped with Nov 3 post mark date so they will count . one state supposedly gave out sharpies to mark the ballot with . the problem is the sharpie bleed through causing to many marks on the ballot . this voided the ballot . it's pretty obvious something shady went on . Trump says the Pennsylvania law suit starts monday . this info has all came from news on tv .

DrMike":2wu5dv4e said:
mjcmichigan":2wu5dv4e said:

Well, if Biden should screw up the economy, Rahm Emanuel is again giving everyone great advice--learn to code. My, but I do wish some of the those who think so highly of the Democrats would learn to code, or learn to shut up, or learn to...
Lol.

I seriously doubt that any current challenges will change the election results. Biden is ahead in too many battleground states. If the election hinged on a single state then "maybe".

The best part of these challenges/investigations/court cases is that we should get to the bottom of the allegations. Some are probably true but are any significant enough to change the outcome; I doubt it.

FWIW - this will be a learning experience as to how to avoid these problems in the future. Mass mailing of ballots is a terrible idea and fraught with the potential to cheat. But Covid is real and made this an acceptable method of National balloting. Lets hope it never needs to be repeated. Despite my personal selection, we all want a President that has been justly elected by the citizens of this country. Doubts about the legitimacy of the election results are harmful to us all. Let's just try to move forward in unity.

We had a sw glitch in Michigan. Moved 3000 trump votes to Biden, they had to manually recount it. It’s fixed. dominion Software is the culprit.

Changes the county from Blue to red by a couple thousand. (Moving 1 vote is a two vote swing, -1 where it belonged and plus 1 where it went.

Kinda like when you are paying a loan and the bank accidentally treats a payment like an additional loan.( yes, had that happen once. Paid and extra 2k to principle and ended up owing them more... yes we straighten it out, but it took a lot of work on my part, cancelled check and finding someone at the bank that can recognize an error and has the courage to fix it... 2 fricking months).

Georgia and Pennsylvania also using this Sw.

I should have mentioned, a county found the error and fixed it. The other 82 counties I have not heard if they checked for the error.

noslerpartition":3l1mdsmk said:
I won't get into the 'did the right one win?' discussion, since it is not my country.
But what do you think - was there fraud?
And should he fight, or loose with some dignity?
Even Fox sees the vote decided. What is he fighting for?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

not sure if you're seeing all of this . I watched it on the evening news . if you have about 90 minutes , this will open your eyes .

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246-1/ ... s-lawsuits

Back