H.R. 127

Wow! The provisions and penalties proposed go far beyond what we live with here in Canada. And Canadian gun laws are restrictive. Shades of the USSR and/or Germany circa 1939. Thanks for posting this, Guy.

Last I checked not a single co-sponsor on this piece of trash. It’s amazing to me that Texas voters would send this person to DC. Wow.

The enemies of the people are many and strong!
As a historian, this is 1939 Germany repeating itself.
I was wondering how long it would take for the “Democratic” Party to be emboldened to attempt such things. I guess we know now.
All it’s going to take is for Crazy Nancy, now all power drunk, instead of being alcohol drunk, to send such a bill to the Senate, and to make law abiding citizens into outlaws, as the people from California and New York want to subjugate the rest of us to their wills.
I don’t foresee this outcome being pretty, or following the Constitution Law as everyone else has assumed the DemoCraps would follow.
Shite is about to hit the fan, my brothers in arms.
I will live by the immortal words of Emiliano Zapata,”I would rather die on my feet fighting for freedom, than die on my knees under tyranny!”

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbflyer":3mgh5tcc said:
Last I checked not a single co-sponsor on this piece of trash. It’s amazing to me that Texas voters would send this person to DC. Wow.

I'm glad that there are no co-sponsors! That's terrific!

Texas has changed a lot. Heck, I remember when California was conservative...

Guy

Back