Coronavirus vaccine

I've seen so much death due to Covid in my area that getting the shot was a no-brainer for me. My wife and I both received 1st & 2nd Pfizer shots. Neither one of us experienced any side effects. In 2 weeks we should be at the 95% protection rate. We'll be doing more of the things we like to do with less concern.

I got my first dose of Pfizer on Jan 20th (I work in a Federal Prison) and just received my 2nd dose on Feb 9th.

First dose only thing I noticed was a REALLY, sore arm. 2nd dose was no site injection soreness or any other side effects. No chills or fever or flu like symptoms for either dose.

JD338 said:
My youngest daughter is a nurse. She has been given both doses.
second one was tough on her with nausea, chills and fatigue for a couple of days.

I had the same reactions, which reminded me of dating in college

The wife and I are both 72 and have underlying health issues and are scheduled to receive our first shot of Moderna on the 24th. Our daughter who is a EMT and a emergency dispatcher got hers and had a head ache from the second dose but that was all.
We are not sure if we have already had it or not last year before Christmas but we know our granddaughter did so we were exposed to it and probably it is what the wife and I had.

Thankful Otter":2n2ogeld said:
JD338":2n2ogeld said:
My youngest daughter is a nurse. She has been given both doses.
second one was tough on her with nausea, chills and fatigue for a couple of days.

I had the same reactions, which reminded me of dating in college

LOL you must have had it bad.

Back