Bull Moose Monday

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Taken last October during my trip to Wyoming:

EzU2LRyh.jpg

He's definitely a handsome brute. You captured the essence of the noble moose. Excellent photo.

Magnificent Guy. That picture speaks volumes.

JD338

Great photo Guy. Seeing the images of animals that you have that we don’t really makes me want to take another out west again.

Bruce

BruceP":1s4e0s55 said:
Great photo Guy. Seeing the images of animals that you have that we don’t really makes me want to take another out west again.

Bruce

Thanks! Ya, the variety of large animals "out west" and "up north" is impressive. I sure enjoy getting out and watching them. :)

Guy

Guy Miner":2gnvgypf said:
BruceP":2gnvgypf said:

Bruce

Thanks! Ya, the variety of large animals "out west" and "up north" is impressive. I sure enjoy getting out and watching them. :)

Guy

Yeah our Georgia deer don’t get that big. We have managed to make it to Colorado a couple of times and to Yellowstone and the Tetons once. We have been fortunate enough to see most of the big animals those areas have to offer. One that we have not seen that I would really like to is mountain goats. I guess that is a reason to go back. Would love to see Glacier National Park and all it has to offer.

Bruce

Bruce - I don't have a decent mountain goat photo. Have seen them a few times, but either I didn't have a worthy camera with me, or they were simply too far away.

Years ago I was hunting mountain mule deer in September, and found myself looking down on a pair of mountain goats! Yet the muley buck I was after was still above me... It was quite a hunt, and I treasure the memory though I came home empty handed.

Regards, Guy

Back