Hammer Bullets

99 grain Hammer Hunters
6.5 Creedmoor
aeb82922aa23b1e8cee412d3be5eb8b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

52429aca36642c615c1b7b1266868586.jpg

I used the 124gr HH in my 6.5 PRC on caribou this fall. I was more than impressed. Only two caribou killed with this bullet but it performed exactly as you would expect. Accuracy has also been very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":3fddi7ug said:
52429aca36642c615c1b7b1266868586.jpg

I used the 124gr HH in my 6.5 PRC on caribou this fall. I was more than impressed. Only two caribou killed with this bullet but it performed exactly as you would expect. Accuracy has also been very good.

WHOA! I dig it. I just happen to have a 6.5 PRC.. That looks like a killer combo! Dig it.

The hammer lives up to its name. Quick kills and picture perfect performance on game.

I need to get around to trying these hammer bullets someday. Seems like I’ve been hearing a lot of high praises for them lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use hunting bullets from all the major manufacturers. I started with Sierras and switched to Hornadys for awhile. For a long time I was used Accubonds in almost every hunting rifle I owned. They are easy to load for and have reliable terminal performance.

A few years ago the Hammers caught my attention. They are very accurate bullets and terminal performance is good regardless of velocity, high or low. While they do cost more than most other bullets you get what you pay for. And just as important, they are always in stock. Place an on-line order and have your bullets sitting on your stoop in a few days. That's more then you can say for most other manufacturers who just can't seem to keep.

Back