Latest activity

• Guy Miner
    Guy Miner posted the thread Precision 223 Load in Reloading.
    I seized the chance to build some great precision loads for the 223 and find out how well they worked on paper... My goodness! :)...
  • Guy Miner
    I remeber when Ken Waters wrote up his first Pet Loads article on 45-70. He used the current version based on tin 336. He dtated that he...
  • P
    I remeber when Ken Waters wrote up his first Pet Loads article on 45-70. He used the current version based on tin 336. He dtated that he...
  • CEG17
    CEG17 reacted to JD338's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Thank you RL. The buck on the wall is a 157" 10 pt that Sue shot as well. I created a monster. JD338
  • CEG17
    CEG17 reacted to JD338's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Sue got her bear rug back from the taxidermist. She did a fantastic job on the rug and we both are quite pleased with the end result...
  • DrMike
    DrMike replied to the thread How not to get a Bear rug.
    Well, that would certainly get your attention!:oops: Sounds as if the sow was just ill tempered. Hopefully, the cub is old enough to...
  • DrMike
    DrMike reacted to AFG270's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    I just saw this, don't know how I missed it. Great looking rug and congratulations to you both! I was showing the pictures to my wife...
  • RL338
    RL338 posted the thread How not to get a Bear rug in Off Topic.
    This happened a little to the northwest of me...
  • JD338
    JD338 reacted to AFG270's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    I just saw this, don't know how I missed it. Great looking rug and congratulations to you both! I was showing the pictures to my wife...
  • A
    AFG270 replied to the thread Bear Rug.
  • S
    salmonchaser reacted to JD338's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Thank you all. Guy, you are correct they do take up a lot of space on the floor or wall. Sue decided to put her bear on the floor in...
  • S
    salmonchaser reacted to JD338's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Updated picture Not going to keep it there. Sue just wanted a looksie. JD338
  • JD338
    JD338 reacted to NYDAN's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Jim, that is a great looking bear rug and I love the location. Excellent choice. You and Sue should get some kind of awards. You...
  • DrMike
    DrMike reacted to NYDAN's post in the thread Bear Rug with Like Like.
    Jim, that is a great looking bear rug and I love the location. Excellent choice. You and Sue should get some kind of awards. You...
  • N
    NYDAN replied to the thread Bear Rug.