200gr PT and 85gr Sierra GK recovery

wildgene":1oqk7jc8 said:
...adding some baking soda & vinegar or alkaseltzer to pressurize the bottles works, but each bottle of "Grapette" you kill removes it from the food chain...

Good point Gene. I can't imagine that stuff does anything good for anybody! Scotty

There is (what used to be) a hayfield south of town (its now a corn field :( ) on public land where I can get 250 yds shooting from the road into the side of one hill and 375 from one end into the hill on the other. I LOVE to load my trunk w/ water filled containers of various sized bottles from aspirin and prescription bottles up to gallon milk jugs and blowin' 'em up.

I've always thought that red food coloring would be cool to see through the scope, but never went to the trouble. I'm DEFINATELY going to try this grape stuff! I love it!

Now if I can just get that danged corn cut down I'll be all set... you know it was that stuff that drove me to get creative and go on my recent panda hunt... :lol:

efw":jaoml5w0 said:
There is (what used to be) a hayfield south of town (its now a corn field :( ) on public land where I can get 250 yds shooting from the road into the side of one hill and 375 from one end into the hill on the other. I LOVE to load my trunk w/ water filled containers of various sized bottles from aspirin and prescription bottles up to gallon milk jugs and blowin' 'em up.

I've always thought that red food coloring would be cool to see through the scope, but never went to the trouble. I'm DEFINATELY going to try this grape stuff! I love it!

Now if I can just get that danged corn cut down I'll be all set... you know it was that stuff that drove me to get creative and go on my recent panda hunt... :lol:

I think Brian and I will do a little experimenting the next time out. Gotta grab some Kool Ade or Food color. Scotty

Back