2014 Hunting Pictures

Thanks fellas! He was pretty excited when he contacted me this morning.. Pretty sure he is going to be a hunting machine!

Hi there all
come back again to forum here I mean Nosler .
I tested a very nice ballistic of 130AB in my 270, I would like to share it here , I know it is only for hunting Pics....
If you do not mind ofcourse...
Again old story of How to attach a Pic...so sorry ...
Good SHooting
Rami

Gents,
Congrats to all on your harvests this Fall. Jim, as if your 280AI wasn't deadly enough already, now it looks as though you're putting the hurt on 'em with a bow. Scotty, that 338 Alaskan is looking like it's all business in that new Mickey stock. I'm hoping you'll get after 'em with that 225 PT you've got going. Congrats to your daughter, man! Guy, I'm excited to hear how your hunt went when you get back and that Jeep build is lookin' pretty sweet. Doc, looking forward to a story and some pics when you fill out on moose and elk.
Take Care Friends,
Joe

Great to hear from you Joe. Hope things are going well man! Stay in touch, we will keep posting pictures as the animals cooperate!

Scotty him turning into a bone collecter is in his genes :mrgreen: big Congrats out to him as that WEATHERBY will serve him well :mrgreen:

So I took this Bull Elk Sunday morning at 7:34 AM. The suns glare and refraction made it all most impossible to make him out from the cows he was with. I saw him at 8:54 AM the day before in the same area but he walked out of view before I had time to get on him. None the less I was able to place one bullet at 482 yards prone down hill on him this time. I didn't see the shot or hear it under the recoil from the gun. I chambered another round only to see him standing in the same spot and thought no way could I have missed him? After a few seconds I saw him move four feet to the right and fell over with this legs in the air, only to hear him crash into the dark timber. I found him piled up 30 feet from there.

The bullet entered one inch to the right from the center line of his back between his shoulders at a -10 degree angle. I didn't even look for it because I was in a hurry knowing I had a lot of work ahead of me quartering it up and packing it out. That took eight hours in total.

Attachments

• Idaho Bull Elk 2014.jpg
    Idaho Bull Elk 2014.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,256
Congratulations, Kevin! Beautiful animal and sounds like a great shot. You've done well.

Good job Kevin, as usual the shot was right on!! The packing out was well worth it as you are going to have some fine meals from that trophy.
Thank you for the story and photo.

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks Guys!

Scotty you are one lucky Father having a daughter as young as yours interested in hunting, good for you. Congratulations to your daughter, she looks like she'd be a lot of fun watching her interact with whatever you two chase down. I never had kids, and the only child I did raise wasn't really interested in hunting, snow boarding yes, hunting not so much!

Very happy for you Scotty and your daughter.

Looks good guys! Nice bull... Dang...

The good ol' .25-06 and Nosler 115 Ballistic Tips did good again for me in Wyoming this year. Pronghorn photos are being stubborn about coming out of the camera. I'll do what I can... Mulie though, looks pretty good. Wide 3x4 plus some little stuff on his rack. Older buck, big body. Am happy and back home now.

Regards, Guy

Beautiful deer, Guy. Sounds as if it was a successful hunt, which is always a good thing.

Great buck Guy! That is a NICE animal buddy! Sounds like Wyoming was good for your freezer! Congrats!

Very nicely done Guy. Congratulations sir.

It makes me want to get our of this business suit ( and England ) and get back to what I enjoy doing.

Best Regards

Jamila

Great Buck Guy, nice to show him off as he is a dandy!! I can see that tenderloin smothered in 40 weight gravy with fried tatters and a side of angina! :) way to go and speed goat as well! Sounds like your having a blast!! Congrats!

And the pronghorn. 160 yds, facing me. Used the .25-06 & 115 gr Ballistic Tip loaded to 3120 fps. Very quick kill. Did recover the bullet! Info on that later.

Guy

Back