2014 joliet mt coyote derby champions.

usmc 89

Handloader
Jun 10, 2011
My buddy and I won the joliet coyote derby again this year, conditions were miserable but we managed to squeak out the win with five coyotes. 34 teams entered this year and we walked away with $1700. Good way to start off the new year.

A good way to start, for sure. Congratulations, Jeff. That is great.

Jeff $1700.00 is a good way to start any year :). Congratulations, how long was the derby?

Blessings,
Dan

Whack 'em and stack 'em Jeff!

A dead Wiley is a good Wiley :grin: :shock: :lol: :grin:

Congratulations Jeff, way to go buddy.

What rifle and load did you use.

JD338

usmc 89":ylxbtvcp said:
We managed to squeak out the win with five coyotes!

Nice job Jeff! So speaking of squeak, did you use an electronic call or mouth calls?? I'm going to make a wager that you used something that started with 6mm or 6.................something!! Am I right?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kudos to your and your com-padre. Been hoping to draw down on a song dog for 25 years. Aint done it yet. Went looking for my calls today and couldn't find'em. Maybe thats for the best. Did enjoy annoying the neighbors dogs though... :) CL

Thanks guys, I used my foxpro shockwave and the 6x47, my buddy used his 22-243 middlestead. We didnt get any long shots this year, the furthest one i killed was 425. We did have plenty of mishaps along the way, we should have killed eight easy.

Congrats!
$1700 is a nice bit of pocket change. It looks like five was enough to git 'er done. :grin:

Back