7mm08 Hunting Load Still a good one

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
Sighted in my hunting load this morning and my Nosler M48 TGR in 7mm08 with a 24" barrel is still shooting good with my hunting load. Three shot group 100yds, 160gr Speer SPBT, 2792fps today and grouping good. My wife has been real sick and I have missed two hunts. She is doing fine now so might get to go on two more hunts I have planned if she continues to do well.

file_zpsd102ac8d.jpg

I'm hoping your wife maintains her health, and hoping that you get to go enjoy your hunts.

The rifle & load are certainly performing well!

Guy

Mike,

Sorry to hear that your wife has been ill. I do pray that she will regain her health and that you will get in some time afield this year.

Mike, I am glad to hear that your wife is starting to get back on her feet. Hopefully now you can get in a hunt or two :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks Mike and Sask boy appreciate the prayers and thoughts for my wife.

Ευχαριστώ φίλε μου. Το εκτιμώ. Σημαίνει πολλά για να μπορείτε να το πω έτσι. (Thank you my friend. I appreciate it. It means a lot for you to say so.)

Just a heads up because you were complaining about the lack of 7-08 brass......SPS has blem Nosler 7-08 brass in stock.

IdahoCTD":1q6vtsuz said:
Just a heads up because you were complaining about the lack of 7-08 brass......SPS has blem Nosler 7-08 brass in stock.

THANK YOU, But I have 50 Norma brass and 100 win brass coming :)

Back