Another Bee to the collection..

boomer68

Handloader
Oct 23, 2006
I foolishly sold my .460 a few months ago, but was able to find another and redeem myself. This one is a US made with the factory accubrake.

46314153.jpg

That one has a very nice looking stock, have fun shooting it.

Thanks guys. I am just waiting on brass and dies, and hope to get her out to the range soon.

I have a question on scopes though. I have either a Burris 1.75-5x32mm Safari or a Leupold 1-4x. Any suggestions or comments? Was going to use Leupold DD rings and bases.

Both scopes should be good, I believe John Barsness stated that the Burris variable scope you have was one of the best he has ever had on a heavy kicker, would definitely have better light gathering abilities compared to a straight tube scope.

Woodycreek":15eb9kgm said:
No shortcoming with that rifle if you are hunting Cape Buff or elephant!

Man, you aren't kidding! That is made to kill thing DEAD!

The only shortcoming I see is smokehole's manners.

As for the question as to why one would get a 460? Well, because they don't make a 461. Duh!

Let me know if you need loads!

Here is my 460.

Attachments

• SV103086.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 539
  • SV103085.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 539
Would love some loads, thanks FOTIS.

Just picked up two boxes of 450gr Swift A-Frames. Want to save them for hunting season though :lol:

Beautiful rifle. I'm still looking for one. My 416 B's getting lonley. The only fun she has is setting off all the car alarms at the range when I shoot her :twisted:

boomer68":3crv4kte said:
Would love some loads, thanks FOTIS.

Just picked up two boxes of 450gr Swift A-Frames. Want to save them for hunting season though :lol:

PM me the bullets you want to run.

Back