Anybody use or test the Sig Kilo 2000?

Thanks Jim for the links, after reading the reviews on long range it sounds like the one to beat and if Sig adds some features that others seem to like in the higher dollar RFs they said be the cats meow.

I played with one briefly the other day.was able to range a keep out sign at 537 yards, I think it would be a good buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought one the other day and have spent a little time with it and so far I am very pleased with the distances it ranges. I do like the ease of use, hyper scan feture and the awesome warranty it has. I'll report back as I get more time to try ranging at longer distances with smaller targets.

Been reading the reviews. I think it's time for a new range finder to replace the Leica 900.

Sounds pretty good from the reviews. You thinking of getting one Dewey?

I have one they live up to there reviews I have ranged deer at 800 yards with no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwh7271":2jlqip96 said:
Max,
Thank you!

Scotty,
Yeah, I think so. :grin:

I don't blame you, if they are good, I'll trade up from the Leica I'm rolling with now.

SJB358":1yl56dru said:
Dwh7271":1yl56dru said:
Max,
Thank you!

Scotty,
Yeah, I think so. :grin:

I don't blame you, if they are good, I'll trade up from the Leica I'm rolling with now.

Scotty I can't speak of the Leica but the kilo 2000 is IMO a great range finder and so far it does what Sig says it will do.

Back