Dang this nosler brass is sweet!

kraky

Handloader
Jan 21, 2006
A while back I picked up 4 boxes of nosler 270wby blem brass on sale. Didn't load too many till today. I had put a few together for a friend and once we confirmed the load was a perfect match to wby brass I put together 50 rounds of the same recipe. First the wt consistancy of the brass was near perfect. I did a mouth bump against an expander ball then a very light vld chamfer to polish the entry point.
Loaded all 50 w/a very ordinary hornady seater. The seating effort was super consistant and when done I checked everyone for run out and about 40 were under. 003" which is pretty phenominal for virgin brass in my book. (I was even checking pretty far out from the ogive)
I know Norma makes this for nosler but i think whatever standards or sorting it goes through makes it a better product than Norma or wby headsdtamps. Nosler is definately gonna be our go to source from now on!

I found the same to be true, when I bought some Nosler .270wsm brass recently. Good stuff,

Yes Nosler brass is top shelf that is for sure!! I do like Norman brass also (y).

Blessings,
Dan

I also found it to be a quality product. In my .264 win Mag just by switching brass my groups went down by 1/2 inch at 300 yds.

I sure like my Nosler brass.
Only brass I use in 30-06, 6.5x284, or .338 Win Mag.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nosler does not make the brass.........it's made by Norma and other companies.

They contract it out...........

The magnum brass by Norma.........the standard cart.......?????

I like it too, seems to last a long time. If the standard isn't Norma, it's "first cousin" to it! ha

Back