Decibullz Earplugs?

I have a pair of the custom molded 31db. Some days I wear them, some days I use foam or silicone. I need to re-boil them and shape them again to my ear. It took me a few times of boiling/shaping to get one ear fit just right the last time. If I lost these, I would certainly order myself another pair.

-B

I really like them so far. There is a learning curve for sure. I had to do it 3 times to get them right. They are comfortable and do a great job of allowing conversation and blocking out gun shots. A few tips that I did to find success. 1. Trim your ear hair first! 2. When you take them out of the water to cool for 30 seconds, use that time to dry them off thoroughly. When molding use one finger to press the black tip in the canal and hold it there while you use you other finders to mold it to your ear. Don't forget the area under the tip and above your ear lob, really work that area in. 3. after you get it molded, keep gingerly "touching up" the mold the entire time it takes to harden, about 4-5 minutes. Finally use a fine tip sharpie and mark the back, or "inside" with L & R.

Back