Hunting Season Workout

Hey People, I am doing quite well :wink: I believe I have some unfinished work here on Earth :mrgreen:.
They did up 7 & from what I was told all three stents were blocked plus 2 others. Last night I went into Afib but I didn't feel any different. They got it under control just before the paddles were coming out!
I was advised that my heart muscle is very strong as I was hunting & lifting weights with no side effects.
Home to be home by the 4th if all goes well☺️!!
Thank you for all the prayers!!!

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":621mw1vz said:
Hey People, I am doing quite well :wink: I believe I have some unfinished work here on Earth :mrgreen:.
They did up 7 & from what I was told all three stents were blocked plus 2 others. Last night I went into Afib but I didn't feel any different. They got it under control just before the paddles were coming out!
I was advised that my heart muscle is very strong as I was hunting & lifting weights with no side effects.
Home to be home by the 4th if all goes well[WHITE SMILING FACE]️!!
Thank you for all the prayers!!!

Blessings,
Dan
Bloody outstanding!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

God Bless Dan and keep up the good attitude. The attitude will get you through this and God will look after you!

Glad to hear all went well and our prayers were answered.
Anytime you need more they are always available.

Good to hear you are home, Dan. Always breathe a sigh of relief when friends go home.

I hope, now that hunting season is over or winding down, that we are all getting back in the routine for next season.
I called Brownell's this morning and ordered more shot bags that I'll fill with sand and put in my pack. Ordered nine this time. That should hold me until moose season. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rode 13 - 14 miles this morning, brisk pace on the mountain bike. Temp was 32.

Rode 25 - 30 miles on both Saturday and Sunday, mountain bike. Put as much as I could into every hill climb. Chilly when we'd start, but body heat was sufficient. Most of the ice and snow was off the trail.

Staying at it! Losing weight again. Good thing too. I got kinda heavy in November & early December. Scared me!

Guy

Yeah me too Guy. Too much darn good food and beverage!

I started a 2 part system last Sunday ( Jan 4th).

1. Cut out Beer during week, only drinking a few on the weekends. I have always loved beer. Not getting drunk or buzzed, I just really like the taste. I usually would have one or two at dinner during the week. Now I am drinking water.

2. Hiking with my boots and pack on. I started with 10 pounds on the pack and will work up to 60 by end of April. I am keeping track of my mileage for chits and grins. I did not hike on Friday or Saturday. Total mileage so far is 15.99 for an average of 2.28 miles per hike so far. I also will increase distance every day.

I weighed in at 221.6 last Sunday morning and today I weighed in at 217.8. I haven't changed my eating at all and I would like to get down to 195 by September 1. Why you might ask??

ELK SEASON!!!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Back