Leupold RX Digital Range Finders

yesterday I seen leupolds new rangefinder on there website. They have alot of nice features. This year I would like to get one that will work on PD's. What features etc. do you look for ? What has worked and not worked on the rangefinders you use? Most warrenties are from one to two years. For the money you pay do the last along time? Any help is appreciated. Thanks JD338 for bringing up the topic

I think that rangefinder is awesome. To have the angle indicator built in is a really helpful tool to the LR shooter. I hope it will be able to range out to 1200 yards and be priced around the Leica and Swarovski. I really like Leupold, so I would rather buy the Leupold over the other 2 mentioned. The angle indicator alone would get my vote, plus its got the temperature. Pretty cool. Im anxious to see what the price will be. As always, you'll get the famous Leupold guaruntee which cant be beat.

remingtonman 25-06,

MSRP for the RX-III is $499.99 and RX-IV is $599.99

Regards,

JD338

Price is not that bad. SHould be a lil cheaper at stores. I just hope it will be able to range deer and such at 1200 yards or so. Not just reflective targets. If not, I might get the Leica or Sworo. I need something that will reliably range out to 1200 whether it be a coyote, a rock, deer, elk, a paper target, whatever. I will wait till someone buys it and gives a review on the ranging capabilities before I buy one though. I know what the Leica and Swaro can do.

Rem man,

What the Swaro and Leica units can't do is offer a built in angle indicator.
I am sure that the gun rags will do a few write ups after the SHOT show.

Regards,

JD338

Back