Nosler Ballistics App Now Available

Charlie, is there something here I am missing.? What is an app?, can you eat them, can you hunt them in Washington? What is a iOS 6? Is it a Savage? If you don't have a smart phone can you use this stuff?

Bill, I signed out of technology when I retired. I had the "apps" (short hand for applications) taken off my phone when they charged me for some apps that I was not using. My phone is just a digital phone now and nothing else. Many of our friends and children (etc.) are so caught up in all of this technology, that they hardly have time for conversarion any more, even at the dinnertable anymore. We had eople and relatives over for Thanksgiving and they sat at the dinner table on Thansgiving doing apps!

It is disturbing when they are doing this stuff at the dinner table which is rude. or they cut you off every five minutes because they get a message on the I-Phone or something. Like you Bill, I am checked out of all of this technology and have no interest in commiting the time to it now.

When I was working, the office in Salt Lake would call me at 3 AM local time in India to have a digital conference at my hotel's Business Center. I got so burned out with being wired all of the time that I rebelled when I retired.

My cell phone is the throw away kind, where you buy min, and extend the life of the phone. There are a very limited number of people who know the number and even fewer who call. Its usually not even on, unless I want to make a call. I no nothing about apps, nor care to.
Have a great day all.

Elkman":3m9unfde said:
What is an app?, can you eat them?

You can, but they are not very nutritious.

What is an app?, can you hunt them in Washington?

Though they appear abundant and seem to be multiplying at an exponential rate, legislatures appear loath to permit hunting them at this time. It may be done; but to date, it is all underground.

What is a iOS 6? Is it a Savage?

An iOS6 is one better than an iOS5. It can be pretty savage when you have to work with it; and it can certainly reduce the individual to savage thoughts!

If you don't have a smart phone can you use this stuff?

No, but you can appear pretty brilliant when you learn the language and toss out a few sentences in a nonchalant manner.

Everyone already knows that I am a blockhead and never will be brilliant, too late for that!

I've installed Nosler Ballistics on my iPad and have a question about the Graph feature?
I seems to me that the X-Axis is mis-labled.
For instances, if I set the range to 1000 yds, the X-Axis reads 0-350. If I set the range to 300 yds, the X-Axis reads 0-100?

Is this a program bug or my setup failure?
ed...

I keep getting an item not found message in the Google play store

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Anyone know when there will be an update to this App's database? Im specifically looking for the 64 gr. BSB in a 22-250 and the smaller 6.8 bullets in the 270 win.

The app is not available to me.
Mods and admins,
If the ballistics app isn't available anymore, please change the Reloading forum display where it has a sticky that says "Nosler Ballistics App Now Available". I look in Google Play weekly for it and it is not available
EE2

Back