ployhar precision .284 win

usmc 89

Handloader
Jun 10, 2011
My shooting partner started a custom rifle business called ployhar precision recently, his debut at the potomac rifle match went well with both of our .284 win's taking 1st and 2nd. I talked myself into 2nd on the last stage.
Possible score 67, 1st 52, second, 50 3rd 49 and it drops off steeply after that.
Weather conditions 48 degrees periods of rain, winds 10-15 moh with gusts up to 25.
Calibers present pretty much everything common to a precision rifle match from .243 to the .338 lapua.
Participants 40 ish.
Ranges 325-850 and one at 1340 yards.
Good match to knock the rust off, next week team and individual match in jordan, will be shooting the .284 in tje team match and debuting the AIAW in the individual match.
Any questions regarding ployhar precision pm me.

Congratulations, Jeff. You'll become a prime motivator for the .284 at this rate. Sounds as if your friend is making a good reputation for himself.

Nicely done Jeff.
Man, the 284 Win is one cool round and you are putting in front and center.

JD338

That sounds awesome Jeff. I know you don't have or keep anything that doesn't shoot extremely well.

Thanks guys. Joel yeah my favorite smith won it, the one your thinking of showed up on a mild day and shot a 24. Few men have the grit to come back from that. Ha! I did get the AIAW finally and am impressed with it, i will post more when i actually shoot it today!

Jeff's 284 Win.

D447A53C-A693-42B5-9753-423F55118377-5392-000009B7711054DE.jpg

Definitely appears to be a serious rifle for competition. Very nice, Jeff.

Very dangerous, Jeff. Well, at least according to Chuck Schumer and Dianne Feinstein. Looks pretty skookum, man. It'll surely be appreciated here.

Feinstien? Oh yeah her, back to obscurity you go. I often wondered if joe biden wrote her speeches? Joe AI makes there own bi-pods, this has is what came with it from the previous owner. I did shoot some groups with it through the chrono to verify dope for the jordan match this weekend, it shoots well. I am thinking i will hang on to it.

usmc 89":33cp1qt6 said:
Feinstien? Oh yeah her, back to obscurity you go. I often wondered if joe biden wrote her speeches?

Very good, Jeff. Wish I'd thought of that. :mrgreen:

Mike, i am sure you thought of that i just happen to publish it first. Ployhar precision rifles wins sage flats team match and single match last weekend.

Back