Remington XR-100 Rifle

Quarter Round

Beginner
Sep 28, 2004
Remington has several offerings for Spring of 2005 and some of these are on the shelves now. Does anyone have a clue when the XR-100 will be on the shelves? Remington lists it as spring of 2005. Would like to get order in month prior to expected deliverey date.

The xr-100 sure is a sweet looking gun. Thinking about buying one myself in .223. If it is as near as accurate as its pistol counterpart,the xp-100,it will be a winner in the varmit arena. I have a xp-100 and its accuracy is unbelievable.Can't wait to see it.

Nosler....

Did you hear when Remy will be releasing the XR 100 rifle??? Inquiring minds want to know...

Thanks... :grin:

The XR-100 rifle is on the shelves. I have it in my grubby hands in the .22-250 and saw a .204 at a local gun shop. The thumbhole stock which I was not to pleased with seems to have been custom fitted for me. Some shooting time will prove it's worth.

Waiting on rings and bases. I will shoot factory ammo in my and reload later. All looks good at this time from visual inspection. Will post results when available.

I've been in touch with one other person that describes his .204 as very accurate.

Back