smith and wesson 4506

usmc 89

Handloader
Jun 10, 2011
first time in the handgun department, I was just given a S&W 4506 as a kind of bonus. I was wondering.what these are worth, looks to be in good shape. thanks for the help.

Try GunBroker.com, it'll give ya a ball park value.

I have a good friend, retired LEO that carries one..... he really likes the frame and action. So much he bought a 1006 off me last April.

Shoot that puppy and see if ya like it...... it's not a 1911, but it works.

Jeff,

Very nice! I wanted to get one a few years ago but ended up getting my Kimber.

JD338

That one listed on GB seems to be a good price. I would assume that the S&W would be well-built, though I haven't actually handled that particular hand gun.

that's a 4586 on gun broker I have a 4506 and its different. I know zero about handguns ran a couple of magazines through it and it seems to function fine, was wondering if asking asking 500 would be out of the ball park? I have three magazines as well.

usmc 89":190rybqo said:
that's a 4586 on gun broker I have a 4506 and its different. I know zero about handguns ran a couple of magazines through it and it seems to function fine, was wondering if asking asking 500 would be out of the ball park? I have three magazines as well.

$500 is a decent price.... and according to my bud in Kansas.....mags are not easy to find.

Bump it too $600.... gives ya a fall back to 5 if it doesn't move quick enough for ya.

I did own 4 1006's 10mm. Great guns big heavy accurate and strong.
Now I have a 15 shot Tangfoglio in the 10mm

Back