Trapping Success pics

6mm Remington

Ammo Smith
Feb 27, 2006
Show us your great pictures and love to see the kids out with mom and dad trapping. I haven't trapped since High School and I miss doing it. I do love to call coyotes though and I'd love to get a wolf that way. Heading out in a couple days to see if I can call one in.

I'm a member of a group called Montana Sportsman for Fish & Wildlife. We are a very active group fighting to protect our outdoor heritage. Our Mission Statement pretty much says it all. We are all about families enjoying our outdoors. Here's a link to our site and our mission statement says this.

http://www.mt-sfw.org/

To Preserve, Protect and Enhance Montana's Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping Rights while Protecting Montana's Rural Heritage.

this surprises me , I thought there would be at least a few trappers on here putting up some pics .

it's close to 45 years since I've trapped , but I've thought about it the last few years . this year I've thought about it a lot . I'm in the woods everyday anyway , so trapping would give me another reason to be out there . this years season is getting short . I wouldn't have time to get things gathered up , and ready for use before it's over . I'm pretty sure I'll be ready next year .

you guys will laugh . the neighbors tame rabbits got loose new years eve . they ended up hanging around my firewood pile . I got out my box traps and caught them for him . this really fired me up ! ;)

Back