Washington Draw Results

300 H&H

Beginner
Aug 31, 2010
I drew a cow elk and quality deer tag. May get to use the 300 H&H this year for elk and use the 270wsm for deer. :grin:

That little naches tag should be worth some steaks. Thats an awfull good area for cow tag holders. I like to fly fish the river in the summer months. I allways see elk in the area. I,d say you better get the H and H ready. Probably gonna need it. Good luck

Congratulations on the tags. That's sweet, for sure. Anticipation is building.

I too like to fly fish the Naches & Little Naches. Good thing too, because neither my son nor I drew any special tags. Ah well... We can always fish.

Congrats on yours though! That's great! Cow elk and quality buck should be excellent hunting. Enjoy those hunts, and please post some photos of the hunts. I'm only a little jealous... :grin:

Guy

That is GREAT! Glad to hear you drew. What are you shooting out of your WSM and H&H? Scotty

Congrats on the tags!

Oregon draws today I think, I'm so excited i'm about to wet my pants! Not sure if I'll be really let down or draw something, but thats most of the excitement I guess.

I am waiting to hear on Oregon's also. Kinda sitting here biting my nails! Got plane tickets to buy. Scotty

beretzs":3nu1nk5w said:
That is GREAT! Glad to hear you drew. What are you shooting out of your WSM and H&H? Scotty
For elk I will use the Remington model 721 300 H&H that I inheraited from my father shooting a Nosler 200gr. Partition handload. For deer I will use my Remington 700xcr in 270wsm with a Nosler 140gr. AccuBond handload.

Thanks. I was just noticing we are right across the Columbia from each other.

Corey

300 H&H":4vi5psm0 said:
beretzs":4vi5psm0 said:
For elk I will use the Remington model 721 300 H&H that I inheraited from my father shooting a Nosler 200gr. Partition handload. For deer I will use my Remington 700xcr in 270wsm with a Nosler 140gr. AccuBond handload.

Awesome set up. What a combo! Looking forward to the Fall. Scotty

300 H&H":zuuxvudh said:
beretzs":zuuxvudh said:

Man it should be a great Fall this year. I imagine toting that 300 H&H will be pretty sweet. What a classic set up. Scotty

Back