Washington State tag results

300 H&H

Beginner
Aug 31, 2010
My partner and I got drawn for modern cow elk in Little Natches are and nephew got drawn for doe in Presscot area so far! Find out later if other partners drew anything. Did any you Washington hunter draw anything? (y)

Congrats! Took me 8 points, but I drew a doe tag!

Am happy about that. Really wish I could just take a doe or two each year. I'll be using the .30-30, or my .25-06 most likely. Honestly, I'm excited about my doe tag!!!! VENISON!

Guy

Guy, congrats on your doe tag. Also talk with farmers around you to see if you can help them with damage control. After you get permission go buy a damage control tag for $22.00. Then when farmer gets allotment of damage control slips from Game Dept. Then after season normally Dec. thru March first you can take a doe with that damage tag. I am ready for this cow tag. Will be using the 375 Ruger Guide Gun with a hand loaded 300gr. AccuBond traveling 2590fps. out of the 20" barrel. Good luck on your hunt.

my oldest son graduated high school monday, told us tuesday that he wasnt going into the navy till after elk season. well the little turd drew his cowichie bull tag, my other son drew too, cow tag for umtanum , along with the youth yakima south cow tag only gets to harvest one elk but has sufficient time to do it. ohhh and a palouse buck tag also. the wife and i have goose eggs but our boys did well. time to break out the 280's nosler accubonds and rock this season.

Good going guys. Big zilch for me. Didn't expect much as I filled my cow tag last year in SW Wa. Have to settle for hunting bone this year. I'm happy with that. Need to christen my .358!

Back