You have got to kidding me!!!!!!!

I hope that came with plenty of Vaseline....if not, the buyer is gonna be quite sore for a while after a screwing like that.

For $4000 any gun I have is for sale :shock: can't believe someone paid that it's only worth about 1/5th of that.

Wow,

I wonder what I could get for my 280 AI???

JD338

That is crazy! What are those buyers thinking? Are boat paddles that scarce down in the States now? :shock:

JD338":3mp6jfh1 said:
Wow,

I wonder what I could get for my 280 AI???

JD338

Unless it sports a boat paddle not much Jim. It is the stock and the chambering that these guys want.

For 4k I can build a gem!

All of the times I passed up buying one of those new off the shelf. I thought they were a piece of crap. I guess extremely rare pieces of crap must be pretty special. Didn't know what I was missing then and still don't know what I am missing now. Is it just 7-08s that are valuable?

Looks like both were the same buyer so he must have some kind of a reason to buy two for such high prices.

gerry":1v7646ml said:
Looks like both were the same buyer so he must have some kind of a reason to buy two for such high prices.

Makes you wonder how many ounces of powdery white stuff went along with the rifle in the box... :shock:

gerry":1jm6gc2o said:

Needed two because there are two sides to every canoe. :shock:

Wit this runaway inflation, I should be able to Sell a used Winchester 1300 shotgun crazy obscene money and have enough to buy a custom Rifle? (y) :mrgreen:
Keith

Wasn't too long ago people were lined up to buy PMAGS for $100 a piece. I would have to imagine the US government bought this.

Damn I think my H&R 9 shot 22 pistol should be worth at least $1000 now...

I don't know why someone would pay $4000 for that $500 turd when you could have bought a nice custom.

hellrazor":ffqgvw8p said:
Damn I think my H&R 9 shot 22 pistol should be worth at least $1000 now...

I don't know why someone would pay $4000 for that $500 turd when you could have bought a nice custom.

ditto. I despise the looks of them "things".

gerry":3rbfyxsv said:

More money than brains. :mrgreen:

JD338

Back