You have got to kidding me!!!!!!!

Holy cow! I was perusing gunbroker this week and found a "less" than pristine model 94 Winchester in standard 30-30 caliber for $1000.00. Sorry but my 336 looks better and shoots better.

Cheweycowboy probably had his account "phished". Check back in a couple of weeks in and see whether this deal was consummated.

George

You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be scanning the used shelves looking for one of these.....................so I can sell it to those poor shlubs and make some coin!

.280 Remington":267fwjhj said:
You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be scanning the used shelves looking for one of these.....................so I can sell it to those poor shlubs and make some coin!

You read my mind!

Oldtrader3":30dzix67 said:
Dr. Vette":30dzix67 said:
This one is just as silly:

http://goo.gl/uVw9sQ

It's rare to see a pristine one break $100, much less $200+ for a used and scratched one.

The Timney that is in your .340 cost me $105!
Those are up to $145 new at present.

But $219.50 for a scratched-up floorplate assembly as shown in the linked auction is just nuts.

Hey - the right Nylon 66 is going for over $600 in the wrong places. I passed on one for $50 years ago cause I didn't think a beat up scratched up piece of plastic was worth that. Another chance to make a million missed. Oh Well..... :eek: CL

These "Market Maker Specials" on GunBroker and Ebay have always made me wonder who they are fooling. I know that they are shill bids!

DrMike":1o343lql said:
gerry":1o343lql said:
Looks like both were the same buyer so he must have some kind of a reason to buy two for such high prices.

Needed two because there are two sides to every canoe. :shock:
he has a custom canoe with uncle mikes oar locks
RR

Back