Accurate Ordnance! BUILD FINISHED!

Very cool! Looks ready for some range time!

Are you going to handload for it or are you shooting factory stuff?

SJB358":1j4ydtwx said:
Very cool! Looks ready for some range time!

Are you going to handload for it or are you shooting factory stuff?

For the time being, Federal Gold Metal Match 175's. As soon as I can pick up a reloading kit, it will be game on.

If your going to reload I would look at the 168 hybrid from berger, I used these in a match this year in a 308 and they worked extremely well. .520 G1 bc is pretty good for a 168 30 cal bullet. I just bought 1200 155 palma bullets 2516 part number. I will be running a 308 next year in all the matches I shoot. Good luck with your build.

Looking very handsome, AJ. Anticipation is one of the best parts of a build.

...looks nice, time to slap some glass on that baby & see what she does... :grin: :mrgreen:

That little lady is looks to be beautiful but all business :)! I am sure looking forward to your range report with photographs I hope :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Super sharp rifle..... should be a tack driver for sure!

Now it only needs that scope and some range time behind it.

Best wishes and Keep'em in the ten ring.

Just a quick update. Should have the rifle home in a week or so, just in time for my birthday.

Found a smoking deal on a Steiner Military 3-12x50 with illuminated mil-dot and am going to run that on this rig.

DrMike":1j6w138b said:
Sounds as if things are moving quite nicely for you, A J.

Thanks Mike.

Rifle comes in tomorrow. Will either pick it up before or after work, depending on when UPS delivers it to my FFL. Scope will be here in another few weeks.

Back