Anyone finding LR primers for sale?

Bushman, I see pistol powders frequently at Powder Valley. Shipping and HAZMAT decrease the savings but at least you still have the powder in hand.
No HAZMAT costs here my friend....no idea what that is but I could guess it's additional shipping costs for powder but not an issue here thought some couriers refuse to carry powder anymore

My local Sportsmans Warehouse has CCI 250 at $6.99/100 with a 200 per day limit. Over 10,000 of them on the shelf , rest were small rifle and pistol.

That's good!! Not the best price, but not outrageous and new that came in. Good sign.

just go on ammoseek and search for large rifle under primer section. I just had a long list pop up.

Gunbroker has some.
I just picked up some large rifle magnum primers off Gunbroker.

Vince

With the prices they are wanting on Gunbroker I am glad all my reloading stuff is put away while I build a new shop. Got plenty of loaded ammo to last a few more years.

Gunbroker has some.
I just picked up some large rifle magnum primers off Gunbroker.

Vince
If I may ask, what is the GunBroker price point for primers these days?

JD338

I got a notce from Midway this morning, got on there and got 1,000. I am set for now along with what I had on hand.

LGS got in some Remington LR magnum. $85 per brick. Certainly not gouging at todays prices but somebody else can buy them. I can wait.

Get some friends together and take nice ride.

Get some friends together and take nice ride
It's surprising what you're willing to do when you get desperate. I drove from NY to Conn to get 2,000 Fed 210M primers which were over $100/brick. Add in the gas, tolls and lunch for my buddy who joined me and you're looking at some expensive shooting. LOL

Back