Different way of thinking... I like it

I looked at that months ago but there are limitations to its use. For instance how do you chrono a 45 Auto pistol?

I just did a little bit of reading on it and it definitely would be a lot more convenient. The price is not terribly unreasonable either.
Are there any of our guys out there that have used this system?

Blessings,
Dan

I saw that awhile ago and my first thought is "it attaches to the barrel so it's got to change harmonics" so how will it work for developing loads?

velvetant":4bunmckx said:
I saw that awhile ago and my first thought is "it attaches to the barrel so it's got to change harmonics" so how will it work for developing loads?

You gather velocity data and accuracy data but never at the same time.

FOTIS":16b4ajby said:
velvetant":16b4ajby said:

I agree with Fotis on this. And the auto loading pistols too for that matter.
The concept for other guns is cool however,,,,,if is is accurate and muzzle gases don't affect it.

I'm with Randy on this one. I like to chronograph everyting during load development and evaluation.

FOTIS":3mxmxvor said:
velvetant":3mxmxvor said:

That is how I do it as well.

I was concerned with muzzle blast on this system. Consequently, until there is more data, I dismissed the idea of trying it.

Back