----------Finally The Holy Grail of Ruger #1's!! PX HEAVY!

FOTIS":1arwf17z said:
But he is a 700 fan Scott.

Thank you George!

I know he is but I've also heard him say more than once how much he loved that last SG you had. Seems like he would be a shoe in to try one of them out. Not trying to push the Winchester at all, but I'm thinking the SG is a good bolt gun to look for some nice wood.

I'm sure Jim would appreciate a nice SG. He's got Weatherbys and Marlins too. A Winchester wouldn't be a bad mix!

Nice Fotis! Like TD said "easily rechambered to a 26 Nosler". I happen to know somebody who has a reamer :twisted: .
Scott

That is a beautiful rifle, FOTIS! Great find, great caliber!

And yes, Jim NEEDS a SuperGrade 264. He just does.

Well Fotis you did it again :wink:. That is one good looking rifle and the calibre is exactly what you need for all that flat country you travel in for your prairie goats.
Looking forward to your range report with lots of photos.

Blessings,
Dan

I knew you would find it before Fathers Day ! Ya find it at Specialty Sports? Anywho wherever ya found it ya did real nice as it is a looker for sure! I think that is going to be a smoker thru the old chrony !! :mrgreen: Congrats

I guess JD got his Remington 264 as well :lol: nice looking stick as well !

Some fresher pictures.....

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,657
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,657
The character in the wood is a pleasure to behold. Beautiful rifle, Fotis.

Gotta love a good lookin', flat shootin' rifle! Next we need to see some bughole groups that it produced. :)

Very nice Fotis. That rifle looks nice. What scope are you going to put on it?

Got one at a great price!
Burris Timberline Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 32mm adjustable Objective Ballistic Plex Reticle Matte

Very compact scope.

376489.jpg

SJB358":2xu59w22 said:
Not trying to push the Winchester at all, but I'm thinking the SG is a good bolt gun to look for some nice wood.

Your nose is starting to grow, buddy! :)

FOTIS":2xu59w22 said:
You want me to find you one?

I am really good at that!

Enabler!

Sweet stick, Fotis!

Is that ever sweet! It would be a neat rifle to pull the trigger on.

Gerry...I am NOT touching that one bro! :shock:

Back