----------Finally The Holy Grail of Ruger #1's!! PX HEAVY!

Now you're just trying to stir up trouble. Too much class on the part of us Winchester guys to respond to such provocative efforts.

I learned from one of the best :lol: I don't mind the Winchester if they bring back the lefty then I'll consider one :)

gerry":3lhk7fkl said:
I learned from one of the best :lol: I don't mind the Winchester if they bring back the lefty then I'll consider one :)

Now, be nice, Gerry. :grin: I'm feeling rather sensitive tonight.

My SuperGrade 264 produced two back to back 3-shot groups of 2" at 300 yards. It is an ok shooter I think?

:twisted:

tddeangelo":1z6t5w4p said:
My SuperGrade 264 produced two back to back 3-shot groups of 2" at 300 yards. It is an ok shooter I think?

Yeah, I would think that should do. Great stuff, Tom.

That is one nice hunk of wood Fotis. Take a look at the New Vortex Diamond Back HP with out the sun shade on it it would look great on top that #1 and you could take advantage of the side focus for those long shots that 264 is capable of. 8)

Thank you but I bought the burris already.

I see your 264 and raise you these Circassian stocked ones:

Leopard2.jpg

and this A 6.5x55
Guns021.jpg

tddeangelo":23s20b58 said:

Have you had a chance to weigh your SG? My only real concern about a Super Grade is they appear to be a little more weight that I'd like, according to the catalog... I'd love to find a nice Sporter M70 .264...

That is one beautiful piece of wood, Fotis. Hope that it shoots as good as it looks. Now, you will have to find one in 270 Weatherby to be complete! :mrgreen:

nope my bees are all authentic bees...

...it just ain't fair... :cry: :evil:

...I think FOTIS should give us all one rifle apiece, that would still leave him w/ a coupla hunnert, & maybe a few of those fancy-smancy purty rifles would get to see the light of day & come out to play...

:roll: :p :lol: :mrgreen:

Back