RIP BF375

Condolences to the family, very knowledgeable man .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob helped me thru every part of my Mashburn build. I told him what I wanted and he told me how to get it done. I actually had the Mashburn in the car the morning that I heard the news so I hit the range right after work. Put the first 2 in the same hole. I think I need to switch to mag primers. After the second shot I must have got some unburnt powder in my eyes. They started to water up and I pulled the third about a half inch low.

Going to miss you Bob

Leslil":9oirw6ef said:
Bob helped me thru every part of my Mashburn build. I told him what I wanted and he told me how to get it done. I actually had the Mashburn in the car the morning that I heard the news so I hit the range right after work. Put the first 2 in the same hole. I think I need to switch to mag primers. After the second shot I must have got some unburnt powder in my eyes. They started to water up and I pulled the third about a half inch low.

Going to miss you Bob

That's pretty cool buddy. Bobby was the kick in the pants I needed to make my first one up. Hoping the 2nd rifle is a close blueprint of his MSM.

Back