Recent content by Dr. Vette

  1. Dr. Vette

    Powder for 300 Weatherby with 180 grain bullets

    I'm aware of the other powders, some of which I own and some of which don't exist. I thought that @Alaska or @SJB358 might have Ramshot Grand specifics.
  2. Dr. Vette

    Superformance powder and the .257 Ackley Improved

    I'll throw in some info on a similar-but-different cartridge. I'm trying 140 Fusion in my 6.5 CM. The Superformance did not give me the accuracy I wanted at all, no matter what I tried. I then swapped to StaBall 6.5 and it became incredibly accurate and I gained speed. I was shocked at the...
  3. Dr. Vette

    Powder for 300 Weatherby with 180 grain bullets

    Anybody have an approximate load with Ramshot Grand? I have been trying to get "about" the same speed as I did with 7828SSC. It takes more Ramshot Grand as well as Vit 565 to get there, on a grain equivalent basis. Neither powder has "official" load data so far.
  4. Dr. Vette

    GunBroker problems and issues

    Is your cell provider blocking it as Spam?
Back
Top