2010 Utah Disabled Hunter Angela Nowers Monroe Bull Elk

hightopoutfitter

Beginner
Oct 9, 2008
High Top Outfitters Staff Members teamed up and assisted disabled hunter Angela Nowers on her dream hunt. Angela and her husband Danny Nowers are both disabled hunters. In 2010 they both drew out for the Monroe Late Bull Elk on a dual application. Using Outfitter Shane Scott's Weatherby Mark 5, .257 Weatherby Magnum and handloaded 115 grain Nosler Partitions Angela was able to harvest his bull at 230 yards.
HTO Guides Jay Simon, Shane Scott, Ryan McCollin, Justin Larsen, Shane Ellis and Roger Christensen helped put Angela where she needed to be.
Angela harvested this nice 6X6 bull elk and filled a lifelong dream of taking a mature bull elk. Also assisting on the hunt were HTO Staff Jamon White, Eli Jensen, Wes Ogden, Sherrie Christensen and Zach Dustin. Congratulations to Angela !
Team HTO Staff were proud to be a part of your hunt. Thank You Nosler Bullets !!!

Attachments

• Angela2.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 750
Again - that is simply outstanding!

Congrats to the hunters, and great work by the outfitter! That they both used 115 gr Nosler Partitions makes me happy, I just picked up 500 of those for my .25-06 and my son's .257 Weatherby.

Regards, Guy

Nice job on that ELK! What a boomer of a bull! I like that the 115gr PT handled them so well. Looking at picking some up for my 25-06 as my all around deer load! Scotty

That is a beautiful trophy in my book. Congrats Angela on a job well done. :)

Blessings,
Dan

Very nice! I've seen a bull taken with the 257 Weatherby before. It was using the same bullet. Worked pretty dang good.

Back