25-06 & 120 gr. Parititon 25 yards

I admit that those are very good groups, and they obviously work well for game. However, you may fall in love with the E-Tips, David. I find them to be an impressive bullet.

Very nice, David. Thanks for sharing.

I started setting the jugs up on some angle iron after shattering a 2x10. It has worked so far. At least I'm not turning pricey lumber into kindling. I use two concrete blocks to elevate the "plank" and fire from the prone position.

That's a good idea. I might have to change things up myself. I make more kindling every time I go out.

DrMike":1f76puj4 said:
I admit that those are very good groups, and they obviously work well for game. However, you may fall in love with the E-Tips, David. I find them to be an impressive bullet.
You probably don't have to say that Mike. :oops: :p The way my son has been taking animals with them in his 6mm, I've really been impressed. Man if they shoot, it might be hard to say no. It's not a lot, but the BC is even higher than the 100 gr. Partition!

David,

Those E-Tip loads are pretty good. How far off the lands?
You might want to try seating a little deeper to pull the "flyer" in. :wink:

JD338

JD338":gx2rl9j6 said:
David,

Those E-Tip loads are pretty good. How far off the lands?
You might want to try seating a little deeper to pull the "flyer" in. :wink:

JD338
Jim those are actually 100 gr. Partitions shown in those two groups. I think the pull is the guy doing the squeezing in the flyer equation. I suspect that it is me.

Back